Quail eggs with Hen of the Woods
- Sauté the Hen of the Woods in a frying pan with a little oil and over a high heat.
- When the mushrooms are caramelized, add the chicken or quail egg.
- Let it set and remove it quickly from the heat to serve it.
Warm Hen of the Woods salad
- Prepare a salad with a mixture of lettuce, conference pear cut into small dices and sunflower seeds.
- In a frying pan with little oil, sauté the unwashed chestnut gyrgola over high heat for 5 minutes. Add a little salt.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms to the salad and ….to eat!
Canelons of Hen of the Woods and shiitake
Without washing, cut the mushrooms in slices. Also cut Figueres onion in slices.
In a frying pan with a little oil, first sauté the onion and when it is soft add the chestnut gyrgola thinly sliced.
Leave to cook for 5 minutes on a low flame. Add a little salt.
Fill the cannelloni and wrap them up.
On top you can make a shiitake sauce, instead of bechamel.
Peas with black sausage sautéed with Hen of the Woods
- Sauté the chestnut gírgola over a high heat
- Add the crumbled black sausage and finally the previously cooked peas.
Charcoal-grilled or baked Hen of the Woods
- Light the ember or heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Season the whole Hen of the Woods with salt and pepper and season well with olive oil.
- Place directly on the grill or on a tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- It must be toasted at the tips, without getting burned, and mellow inside.
It can be served as is, to share or one piece per person.
It can be presented with a base of Hen of the Woods cream, or shiitake.
Paté of xiitake
- Without washing, cut the mushrooms in slices. Also cut Figueres onion in slices.
- In a frying pan with little oil, first sauté the onion and when it is soft add the shiitake in slices. Leave to cook for 5 minutes on a low flame. Add a little salt.
- You can use this onion and shiitake base to fill cannelloni.
- To make paté you only need to grind it with the mixer, reserving some slices of shiitake to decorate, and put in small jars. It can be left in the fridge or frozen.
- You will have side dish or a first course ready to ….eat!